Larry Chesterfield, President and CEO
Anodizing Technologies, Incorporated
Job shop anodizing, painting, fabrication
- Owner / Operator
- More than 25 years hands-on experience
- Plant facilities design and maintenance
- systems design, build, installation
- Facilities upgrade and renovation
Founder, Anodizing Technologies, Inc. and Aluminum Anodizing Consulting, 1993
- Equipment systems design and build
- Anodizing technical expertise
- Operations / process troubleshooting
- Co-inventor, with two patents for International Space Station, of a “High
Absorptance, High Emittance” passive thermal control anodic finish
- The coating passively controls surface temperature of aluminum tool bodies and
other parts affixed to the exterior of Space Station that are subject to thermal changes from
light and dark sides of earth orbit.
Licensed Class ‘A’ California contractor
- Since 1999 has written the “Aluminum Anodizing Clinic”, an international Q&A column, for
Products Finishing magazine.
- Author/coauthor of various articles looking at the practical side of aluminum anodizing, including
general anodizing subjects as well as anodizing of die castings, and maintenance of equipment systems.
- Active member, Aluminum Anodizers Council